Translate

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Conte texts Diego Costa telling him to search for a new club!



   Diego Costa could be on the move now after being informed that he's out of Conte's plans for next season. According to Mirror the striker told reporters after Spain’s draw with Colombia on Wednesday evening:"I’m going to be honest, the other day, Conte sent me a message saying I am not in his plans for Chelsea, so I’ll have to find a way out"

  Costa has been of great value for the team, by leading them to win the Premier League, scoring 20 goals and providing 7 assists. He performed well the whole season, and is considered one of the reasons behind the team's success this season.

   The Spain International saw this coming, and was planning to join his former club Atletico Madrid after talks about Chelsea reuniting with Lukaku, but the transfer ban forced by FIFA on the Spanish giants prevents them from registering any player until January 2018. His comments were: "I love living in Madrid, but I have to think about my future."It’s complicated because I cannot go four or five months without playing. I have no preference for a league, I just want to play."

     The 28-year-old was linked with a move to the China Super League in the previous transfer window, but Chelsea failed to sign expensive Lukaku back then, so he stayed at Stamford Bridge. Offers from China are still on the table. Also AC Milan would like to sign him to strengthen their squad, the London Evening Standard reports. The native Brazilian is keen to find a club to join where he can get regular football, because this is the World Cup year, and he is supposed to be impressive so he can play for the national team. If he doesn't play, he's out.





No comments:

Post a Comment